The convenience of shop at home service can make the difference between choosing the correct color undertone and something that does not work in the room at all. Recently, I was purchasing a new sectional and I went to a local furniture store, when I asked to borrow a cushion or fabric swatch to compare the color in my home I was told that wasn’t possible. I was so nervous selecting the color from memory that I actually decided to skip that company and use another that would allow me to take a fabric swatch with me. Well it is always nice to visit a showroom to see working models of the products, things you can operate and actually sit on I cannot imagine selecting a home full of Window Coverings in a showroom or online without your colors around. This is one great thing about Calgary Window Fashions, we offer both. Come into our 4000 square foot showroom to see working models of all of the products and then shop from the convenience of home. The colors are going to appear different in your lighting and with your decor and belongings around them. Our experts are great with color and most times in your own home the right color will become obvious and we can achieve the perfect look.
Dealing with Calgary Window Fashions has so many benefits and here are just a few:
1. We offer a Free shop at home service. We come out to the home and measure the windows professionally. If by chance the blind does not
fit like a glove upon install we assume all responsibility for that and make sure the product is fitted perfectly before considering the job finished.
2. In our Free shop home service, our Sales Consultants with combined 60 years window coverings knowledge can advise you the best product for your application, whether
you require a product with a small mounting depth, blackout for a shift worker(sensitive sleeper) or even just a blind for some basic privacy.
3. Because everything we do is custom, we make the blinds to your exact window size. Meaning they fit perfectly. No cut down programs here. Our manufacture will make the blind with your exact width and height measurements and also control side preferences so you don’t have to settle for anything but perfect.
4. Calgary Window Fashions only carries Manufactures that offer a Lifetime warranty on their products so you will not have to worry about any type of repair or issue you may have with the blind in the future.
5. We have a person at the other end of a phone number that you can always reach for any type of concerns or questions.
6. We have been in the city for over 95 years so our customers can feel safe that our company is not going anywhere.
As an employee of Calgary Window Fashions for 15 years I take pride in the service that we provide to our customer and consider a customer referral the largest compliment and best advertising we can possibly get.
As a member of the Calgary Window Fashions team I am always so proud of how we stand behind the products that we sell. When a customer is looking to invest into window coverings for their home, it is nice to be able to sell them with a lifetime warranty. We only provide Manufactures that offer a lifetime warranty and go out of their way to go above and beyond for the customer. Peace of mind goes a long way when making a large or small purchase of any type of home improvement product.
We look forward to sharing ideas, tips and tricks for everything related to window coverings.
We are excited about the launch of our brand new website. Check back soon for more great information in our Get Inspired blog, as well as new product photos and ideas!
A great article from Good Housekeeping: http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning/tips/a24952/blinds-and-shades/ We know. Dusting your blinds and shades is probably chore that you don’t often check off your list. But it really only takes 30 minutes a month to clear your conscience — and your view. Here’s how to keep all kinds of window treatments looking their best. (Just…
“A window—it’s more entertaining than TV. Just ask a cat looking out, or a man looking in on a life he desires.”
– Jarod Kintz